Salanga was created by an international team of professionals with many years of experience in the humanitarian and security sectors. We focus on providing assistance to organizations working in areas of crisis all over the world. Through specialized training and support in headquarters and directly in the field, we contribute to ensuring the secure and effective implementation of humanitarian and development projects.
Salanga provides project monitoring and evaluations, courses, training and support in the following disciplines:
- Safety & Security
- Monitoring and Evaluation
We provide consultancy and training to NGOs, public and business institutions, and individuals.
Domestic Training & Support
We provide specialized advisory, training and courses for management staff in your headquarters and also for staff deploying to the world crises areas. We operate in Europe and Canada.
Overseas Training & Support
We provide our consultancy, training and support directly in the field for international and local staff. We have previously worked in countries such as Rwanda, Mongolia, Haiti, Liberia and D.R. Congo, among others.
We are proud founders of Kinaki - unique tool for efficient monitoring and evaluation of projects and programs.
Uses of Kinaki
- Assessing ongoing and emerging needs during project design and implementation
- Monitoring change and shaping project activities to reflect participants’ needs
- Timely reporting of project results
- Tracking individuals and groups participating in projects in a cost-effective manner
- Evaluating projects and comparing multiple data sets